If you were charged recently through auto-renewal you may wish for a refund. Norton has many subscription plans and gets hundreds of daily complaints about Norton refund. Anyone who was charged in the last 60 days can go for a moneyback claim as per Norton’s standard refund policy.
Know all about Norton’s Refund Policy
Before making a request for a refund from Symantec, you need to know about the Norton refund policy. We will let you know everything about the Norton refund-
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
How do I stop Norton charging my credit card
- Initiate your Norton refund subscription request within 60 days of buying/renewal
- The product shouldn’t be in use
- Must be bought from Norton’s official website
- Auto-renewals are also eligible (if annual)
- A refund would only be credited to source credit/ debit cards
How do I raise a Norton refund request?
It is not so hard nor so easy to get refund from any company. You will have to request for refund if you don’t find Norton antivirus / Norton Security / Norton 360 useful. Although here is the process to claim a refund-
- Simply call the customer service team
- Provide information about your subscription
- Ask them to refund your money
- Customer service team will generate a ticket (if eligible*)
- Amount would be credited to your source account within 14 days
How do I cancel auto-renewal in my account?
In most of the refund cases are related to auto-renewal. When you have bought Norton from the official website it saves your payment details and if you haven’t disabled this feature then your account would be charged for the next year before it expires. Although you can turn it off by following these steps-
- Go to the official Norton website
- Find signin option and login to your account
- In your account dashboard > Automatic Renewal
- Simply move the slider to TURN OFF
- Confirm, yes. DONE.
How do I contact Norton for Refund- Chat, Phone Number, Email?
You can contact Norton by going to customer support through a call, chat or email. The best way to reach customer service is a call- it not only saves your time but also the fastest. Chat and email can also be handy if you’re not able to make a call.
Recent Customers like you-
How to Approach Official Norton Customer Service Refund Team?
To contact Norton customer service refund team you need to visit website and continue to login your account, find the support link and you’ll be navigated to the official Norton support. You will get the option to chat, call or email the support team.