In this world of technology, everyone spends a large amount of their day on the internet. So, to save yourself from any danger that you may find while surfing online, you need to make sure that you are using a premium quality Anti-virus product. And, what’s better than using Norton Anti-virus Security Software!
If you are using Norton Security then as per the protocol, you will be required to login to Norton prior to downloading or activating your Norton Anti-virus/ Norton 360/ Norton Security, etc. Here, we are going to help you with the “Norton login” process and “Norton sign in not working” issues. For “Norton Setup”, please get help from Norton experts.
How to login Norton?
If you wish to login Norton, please follow the steps as per the instructions.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
Steps to Login my Norton Account on Norton.com
- Go to the website URL: https://login.norton.com/
- Please check the URL. it must contain the exact content.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Now you are required to enter your E-mail ID and Password.
- If you trust the login device and wish to stay into the login page since you do not want the website to make you logout automatically, then do not forget to click in the check-box for “Remember me on this device”.
- Click on “Sign in” button.
And, you are done!
Don’t have an account? Register your account on Norton
If you are visiting the Norton website for the first time or you do not have any existing Norton account then please follow this guide to create your Norton account, now.
Create your Norton Account
- Visit the URL: login.norton.com
- Please re-check the URL you have entered is correct. Do not add your personal information on some similar looking websites.
- Select the “Create Account” option.
- Please fill up your credentials to register your account.
- Enter “E-mail address” and “Confirm E-mail address”.
- Do not forget to create a strong password. You can either choose to “Remember it” or save it to “Norton Password Manager”.
- Now, in the blanks, fill your “First name” and “Last name” respectively.
- Select your country by choosing your Country Flag and enter your “Phone number”.
- Select your “Country name” from the drop-down list.
- Click on the box next to “E-mail me product updates, offers and security newsletters” in order to mark it checked. Do this only if you wish to receive regular E-mails from Norton.
- Select “Create Account” button.
Congrats, you have successfully created your Norton account!
How to Activate Your Norton Subscription?
In case you have bought your Norton subscription from an offline store/ partner/ website then, you will not be able to locate your subscription in your Norton account dashboard. It will only be displayed there if you have bought your subscription online from Norton’s official website. In such cases, you can get support for “VPN Not Working” from Norton experts.
How to claim your Retail Card?
Subscription plans are usually available in your account with your complete subscription details. But, if you have purchased Norton from another source, such as a different website/ store, then you will need to go ahead with the following steps: Visit Norton.com/setup for configuration and activation process.
How to login Norton with a Product Key
- Start with logging into Official Norton website.
- Once you do that, you will be automatically redirected to a page saying, “No subscription available”.
- Now, locate “I have a product key” link under the “Subscribe Now” button.
- As you do that, a new page will open asking for your “Product key”.
- Now you have to enter your 25-digit product key/ code. (The key will be imprinted on your Retail card, or inserted within your Confirmation E-mail)
And, it’s a success! You have completed the procedure.
Forgot My Norton Login Password
A lot of times people tend to forget the passwords they set while signing up on various portals. If anytime you forget your password, you can simply recover your account by following these steps.
- Go to the URL: https://login.norton.com
- Find the link: Have Trouble Signing-in?
- You can find it under the “Sign in” button.
- As you do that, a new page will be opened asking for your “E-mail”.
- To receive the password reset link in your E-mail, type in your E-mail address.
- Open your E-mail account and you will find a password reset link that you have received. Click on that link.
- Set your new password.
And you have successfully reset your password!
If you have forgotten the Username, follow the aforementioned steps and you will find your Username within the password reset E-mail that you will receive.
Edit Norton My Account Information
If you ever wish to make any changes or update your personal information, such as; your name, E-mail address, Phone number, you can easily do that by using the following process:
- Log in to your Norton account.
- Move to the account “Dashboard”.
- Click on “Personal Information”.
- Now, you can “Update” the required information.
- When you have made the necessary changes, click “Save”.
Update Payment/Billing Information
To update the payment/ billing information in your account, please perform the following procedure:
- Sign in to your Norton account.
- Look for the option “Billing information”.
- Add your desired payment method – Credit card/ Debit card.
How to fix if Norton login is not working?
If you find any problem while signing in to your Norton account, please get in touch only with the Norton official support to troubleshoot Norton login problem. Contact us if you have any problems in setup, install, download, activation issues, or visit to www.Norton.com/Setup.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Norton Login
You can control your entire Norton unit with a simple Norton log in. To sign in to your Norton official account, just follow the steps mentioned here:
- Step 1: Got to your internet browser and open the official website of Norton.
- Step 2: Next, press on the Norton sign in option visible on the screen.
- Step 3: Then, type in your Norton log in credentials, which include, your registered email address and password. After that, click on “sign in”.
- Step 4: If you forget the password then click on “Forgot password” to recover it.
- Step5: Afterwards, just follow the prompts as they appear on the screen. You will receive a recovery link via email.
Having a Norton account is essential to monitor and control all its features with ease. You can create your official account in few simple steps.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Norton on your web browser.
- Step 2: Locate the “Create account” section under the “Don’t have an account” option, and click on it.
- Step 3: As the “create an account” window launches type in your email ID.
- Step 4: Enter your email address once again inside the “confirm email address” section.
- Step 5: Now, type a password of your choice.
- Step 6: You then have to type the first and last names inside the space given.
- Step 7: There is an option for 2-step authentication that you can use for keeping your Norton account secured. You have to select the country code and your phone number. Also, choose the region and country carefully from the list.
- Step 8: You can turn on the recent updates by selecting the “Email me product updates, offers, and security newsletters” option.
- Step 9: Finally, just click on the “Create Account” option. And, your Norton account will be ready for use!
There are two major ways to fix your Norton log in page is not working issue. Let us look at them each one by one.
- First, Network access assurance.
- Step 1: Go to your account.
- Step 2: Then, try to link to the website there.
- Step 3: Then click on the link: “https:/www.norton.com”.
- Step 4: Next, you need to move to the next stage. There you can link to the website.
- Step 5: If you are experiencing issues in connecting the link with the internet then reach out to your internet provider.
- Make sure to test your internet connection.
- Step 1: You are required to sign in to Norton through your official log in page.
- Step 2: In case you are unable to establish the internet connection in your Norton account. Then, restart your device and try signing in to your Norton account again.
If you are still unable to sign up to your Norton account then wait for some time before making another attempt.
If you are facing trouble with your Norton account’s password then there is a simple process to reset it. You can simply create a new password for your Norton account.
- Step 1: You first need to go to the “Forget password” option and open your window.
- Step 2: If you have an issue with sign in then ensure that the email ID you enter is registered with Norton.
- Step 3: Click on “Continue”.
- Step 4: Norton will send you an email to reset your password.
If you cannot find any such email in your inbox, then look for it in the spam folder of your registered email address.
If you have a windows system and you are facing trouble with Norton log in then here is the process to follow.
- Step 1: You need to deactivate and reinstall Norton Secure VPN first.
- Step 2: Uninstall Norton stable VPN from your system.
- Step 3: Next, click on the Norton secure VPN icon located in the system tray, or notification field.
- Step 4: Then, click on the “Windows + R” keys to open the Run dialog window.
- Step 5: Enter the text below and then select “OK”.
- Step 6: Select Norton Safe VPN. Then, click on “install” or “uninstall” from the entire list of programs enabled.
- Step 7: You can then easily disable Norton Safe VPN by following the instructions on the screen.
- Step 1: Initially you are required to sign up for a free VPN of Norton.
- Step 2: Check the Norton Secure VPN settings and ensure that “Startup Boot”, and “Auto Connect” are activated.
- Step 3: Restart your Mac system again.
- Step 4: Make sure to restart Norton Secure VPN.
- Step 5: In case you have a pop-up alert, do not log up.
- Step 6: In the top right end of your Norton Secure VPN tab there is a settings icon. There, pick the Leave Norton Secure VPN icon.
- Step 7: You need to restart Norton Safe VPN.
If the issue persists then you can deactivate and reinstall Norton Stable VPN.
Disclaimer- this post is for technical guide purposes only. We’re not the Norton.com (Symantec or LifeLock) any images, brand names used on this website are for reference only.