Got McAfee error 1303? McAfee is one of the well-known antivirus systems in the market. McAfee provides you security solution. Sometimes while working on systems, you may face running error 1303. Here we will discuss how to fix this error.
What are the Causes of Error 1303?
This error 1303 is could be due to the below possibilities:
- There could be corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software
- Windows registry altered due to another McAfee Antivirus-related software change
- There could be Virus or malware infection and corrupted Windows system files
- Another program might have mistakenly deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
So it is important to troubleshoot possible causes of McAfee error 1303 to prevent it from recurring.
What are the Symptoms of McAfee Error 1303?
- “McAfee Error 1303” could crash your active program window.
- Your system may frequently crash with Error 1303 while running the program
- Your windows may respond sluggishly and slowly
- Your computer frequently “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
How to fix McAfee Error 1303?
✔️ Solution 1 – Full scan of your PC
This error can be due to malware infection attack. IT is recommended to scan your entire machine with the latest antivirus.
✔️ Solution 2 – Update your device drivers
This error could be due to corrupt or outdated drivers. By using tools like DriverDoc you can update your latest drivers.
✔️ Solution 3 – Clean your temporary files with Disk Cleanup
You can clear your junk and temporary files using Disk Cleanup utility. You can run this utility using the command prompt.
✔️ Solution 4 – Uninstall or reinstall the McAfee antivirus program
Sometimes, uninstalling the McAfee antivirus program and reinstalling it again can eliminate this McAfee error.
✔️ Solution 5 – Restore your system to the previous version
Windows gives you an option of system restores with inbuilt utility. Go to the control panel and select programs and features. Check the systems restore the previous version and restore your system by following the instructions.
✔️ Solution 6 – Registry repair
Manual registry repair is not recommended because it needs technical knowledge. If you by mistakenly edit or delete some registry entry, you won’t be able to get your system back.
✔️ Solution 7 – Clean installation of windows
If you are still facing the same error, you can reinstall your entire system again. This will erase your system data. So this will be the last option to fix this error code 1303.Also read:
- How to Create a McAfee Account?
- McAfee 25 Digit Activation Code
- Solved: McAfee Scanning not Working
- How to Uninstall McAfee from your Computer?
- How Do I Contact Official McAfee?