This article explains Avast’s refund policies and how to get a refund for an Avast subscription you’ve already paid for. Let us discuss two significant points in this; is it possible for me to get a refund? And what is the procedure for requesting a refund?
Eligibility for an Avast Subscription Refund
If you’re not happy with your Avast subscription, let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll give you a full refund. The 30-day money-back guarantee covers Avast consumer product subscriptions obtained using the following methods:
- Online purchase via the official Avast website.
- Online purchase via an offer within another Avast product on Windows PC or Mac.
If it’s been more than 30 days since you bought something, Avast usually won’t give you a refund.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the 'RIGHT EXPERTS'.
Avast Refund Policy – How to cancel Avast Subscription and Claim Moneyback?
Keep in mind that the 30-day money-back guarantee does not extend to Avast items purchased through the following channels:
- If you have purchased the Avast item from third-party resellers or retail stores, you cannot get an online refund. For such refunds, you need to contact the store or reseller directly.
- If you had purchased avast through App Store or Google Play, Then Depending on the refund policy, Google may issue refunds for some Google Play purchases. You can also reach out directly to the developer.
- Request a refund on the Google Play website if a purchase was made mistakenly by a friend or family member using your account.
- Report illegal charges within 120 days of the transaction if you discover a Google Play purchase on your card or another payment method that you didn’t make or that no one you know made. Request a refund
- To access the Avast refund request form, click the button below.
- Then click next after selecting your product form.
- Please provide the necessary information to assist us in identifying your order.
- The confirmation email you receive after completing a transaction contains your Avast order number. Your Avast order distributor determines the exact location.
- Check your spam or garbage folder if you don’t see an order confirmation email.
- To give your refund request to Avast Support, click Submit Request.
Avast Support will look into your request and get in touch with you via the email address you given in the refund request form.
Why do people prefer #MyQuery?
Highly Rated Experts
Let us fix your issue
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?