Norton antivirus is one of the popular antiviruses in the market. Norton offers a range of different products along with the antivirus program. Norton backup drive is one of the great features of the Norton product family.
How do I Backup and Restore Drive on Norton?
Norton backup drive needs to configure using instructions. Once you configure it on your machine, you can view additional Norton Backup Drive on windows explorer. This drive contains a backup destination list. This list is nothing but the destinations list of your back up files. Using Norton backup Drive you can view all backed up files. If you have backed up your files to any external drive such as USB, External drive, CD, DVD, you need to connect that device to your computer to view the files. Go for Norton setup and activate at www.Norton.com/setup.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
How to check backup files on Norton Back up drive?
- The first step is to visit Windows explorer, you will find an option to view a list of backup files destinations
- Select the Norton backup Drive
- Now select the backup destination and which contains files that you had backed up
Video Tutorial- for Backup
How to restore a file from Norton Backup Drive?
- Go to windows explorer and click on the Norton Backup Drive
- Select the backup destination and check the file backed up earlier
- Select the file and right-click on the file and restore it
- You can restore files to anywhere as per your need
Video Guide- to Restore Cloud Data
How to delete a file from the backup set on Norton Backup Drive?
- Go to windows explorer and click on Norton Backup Drive and select backup destinations
Select the file you want to delete and right-click on files and delete the file. Contact our customer service team if you need any assistance.