HOW CAN YOU INSTALL MCAFEE MOBILE SECURITY ON ANDROID?
McAfee is the best security service in the market, suggested by millions of its users all over the world. It is because McAfee provides premium quality security features to both, PCs as well as mobile devices. McAfee security services is considered the best when it comes to mobile phone security systems. A lot of people stay confused about how they can install McAfee program in their devices to use it for their mobile phones. Here, we are going to explain that for you.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
Follow these steps to Setup McAfee for your Android mobile devices:
- Open the home screen of your android device.
- Visit the Google play store.
- Enter McAfee in the search box of Google play store.
- There you will see McAfee Mobile Security app in the results below.
- Click on “Install”. You installation will begin.
- Once the installation process is complete, open your McAfee Mobile Security app.
- Then, look for “Find device” or “Back up” in your McAfee Mobile Security app.
- Type in your e-mail address to complete the registration process with McAfee.
- Then, click on “Next”.
- Then you will need to create your McAfee account.
- You will be asked to create a password. Create a password that is 6-digit.
- Next, visit the McAfee dashboard.
- You will see an orange circle on the top right side of the scree, navigate towards it and click on the circle.
- Next, you will be asked to choose a security question.
- Enter your password.
- Then, you will need to select two of your questions and provide their answers.
- Next, click on the “save” button.
- Select “Activate uninstall protection” and then proceed.
- Now you need to press the “Activate” button.
- Select “Finish”.
And, you are done!
How to setup McAfee using Product Key?
How to install McAfee on Windows PC?
How Do I Setup McAfee Using Product Key?
After this installation is complete, please make it a point to activate your McAfee product key. The key will help you in getting an authentic McAfee com activate antivirus software. Once you are done with activating your McAfee, you can access all the features that McAfee provides to its users, with ease.
In case you do not have Google Play Store in your device, then follow the below mentioned procedure to begin with your McAfee Mobile Security installation.
- Go to “settings” in your mobile device.
- Select “Security” from the available options.
- Then, click on “Unknown Sources”.
- Now open your web browser and visit the official website of McAfee Mobile Security. Once the website is open, look for the mobile version of McAfee Mobile Security.
- Now, due to McAfee’s auto-detection feature, your phone will get detected on its own.
- Now, move to “Don’t have an app store on your device? Get your app here” option.
- Once you click on it, the entire McAfee Mobile Security package will get downloaded in your device.
- Once the download is complete, click on it for the further installation process.
- As your installation of McAfee Mobile Security gets completed, visit “McAfee Mobile Security” app.
- Click on “Find Device” or “Back Up”.
- Now you will need to type in the e-mail ID with which you wish to register your McAfee Mobile Security services.
- Then, choose “Next”.
- Next, you will need to create your account.
- Now, you will be asked to create a password. Create a password that is 6-digit and strong enough.
- Then open the dashboard of your McAfee account.
- You will spot an orange circle on the top-right of your McAfee dashboard, just click on it.
- Now is the time to set your security question.
- Select “Activate Uninstall Protection”.
- Then, select the “Activate” button.
Click on “Finish”.
How to Install McAfee Security on a Pre-Existing Device?
If you have a pre-existing McAfee app in another of your device and you wish to connect your Android Mobile device to McAfee anti-virus security services, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Take the device in which you have your McAfee installed.
- Open “My Account”.
- You will see a (+) plus tab there.
- In order to add your new Android device, just click on the plus tab.
- There will be an image of a phone or tablet. Click on it and then select the “Send Link” option.
- You will be then asked to select your OS type, just click on “Android”.
- Click on “McAfee LiveSafe-Mobile Security”.
- Now, tap on “Next.
- Now it is up to you to choose how you want to get your download link.
- To verify your device, simply click on the link.
- You will see “Download” button there. Just tap on it and you will be then directly taken to the Play Store.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Next you will need to complete the installation and activation procedures.
www.mcAfee.com/setup- Account Setup Made easy
With McAfee Mobile Security you get various premium quality features to protect your devices from any kind of malware attack or other serious threats. Here are some of the top features of McAfee Mobile Security:
This is a great feature that McAfee provides to its users. With S.O.S the last location of your device already gets saved before the battery of your mobile runs out.
In case someone tries to open your mobile device more than three times and fails in doing so, McAfee Mobile Security will take that person’s snapshot and send that to you in your registered e-mail address.
Complete Malware Protection
McAfee security provides a complete security solution for your devices against all kinds of malware attacks. It thoroughly scans the external and internal SD cards in your mobile device and removes all kinds of threats that are present there.
No doubt that McAfee is a 360-degree security solution for all your devices and keeps your mobile phone secured from threats.
How to Resolve McAfee Setup Cannot Continue?
Did you get McAfee setup error “McAfee setup can’t continue”? If you are facing McAfee setup problems like- McAfee setup does not start or McAfee setup not running just contact our customer service executive. There may be also some issues with the compatibility issues on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 PCs, Mac etc. McAfee setup files are incomplete or not compatible issues can also be resolved. Visit www.McAfee.com/Activate for activation related help.