Amazon FireTVStick comes as one of the handiest ways to enjoy media streaming, app installation, entertaining music on your television, and allows you to reap the most benefit of your smart TV with its rich features. The Amazon FireStick comes in the shape of a USB that can easily be connected with your TV and enables the users to enjoy entertainment to its fullest. The device comes in a pack with remote control and has many amazing features to offer to the users.
What Can You Enjoy With Amazon FireStick?
The Fire Stick is an easy-to-use, compact USB-drive shaped TV stick that can be plugged directly into your smart TV’s HDMI input and allows the users to enjoy a variety of features, including:
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
- You can access a wide array of exciting content that is available on the internet.
- The Fire Stick can easily be used to load android applications.
- There is a variety of shows and movies available on Amazon Prime, Netflix, and several other OTT platforms that you can access with ease.
- Those who do not have a DTH connection can simply connect the Fire TV Stick to their television and stream Live Net TV, Jio TV by establishing a workable internet connection with their device.
- The Fire Stick comes with an Amazon based in-built app store that allows the users to download apps available in the store.
- The Fire Stick comes with a large number of pre-installed apps where you can watch interesting, old, and latest TV shows and movies. You get to access apps such as Hotstar, Jio Cinema, Airtel Movies, Gaana, Amazon Prime, Prime Music, Sony Liv, etc.
- It also supports the screen mirroring feature.
- The voice remote is connected to Bluetooth and can easily be used by anyone.
One of the best things about Amazon fire Stick is that it comes with a Parental Control feature that ensures that the content that your children stream on the TV can be monitored by you and they do not get to view mature content, something that is unsuitable for them. It can be done by using the maturity settings and selecting the age group.
How to Update Amazon Fire TV Stick to Latest Version?
As we all know that all the digital products come with frequent updates by the manufacturers, so does the Fire Stick. This means, the users get to enjoy new features that are added with every update and it also increases the user-ability by ensuring that the device runs smoothly.
The first and foremost thing is to ensure that you have a solid, working internet connection as the update is to be done online. Also, make sure that the firestick is connected to the internet. Now, let us move ahead and look at the step-by-step process to update Amazon firestick.
- Step 1: To begin with, you have to connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your television and power source.
- Step 2: Next, in your TV you need to select the appropriate input which will then display your Fire Stick.
- Step 3: Once you are sure that your Fire Stick is connected you have to scroll up in the screen through the remote and as the cursor highlights the “Home” tab, make sure to click on it.
- Step 4: After that, you have to move to the right end on the screen and then select the option for “Settings”.
- Step 5: As you enter the settings, you then need to move ahead and go to the right end and then select the “My Fire TV” option.
- Step 6: Now, as you go into the “My Fire TV” option you then have to select the “About” tab.
- Step 7: In “About” you need to move downwards and then click on the option for “Check for Updates” to check whether or not your Amazon Fire Stick is up to date. In case the “install Update” option appears it means a software update for the device is available and then you need to click on it.
- Step 8: Then, you have to click on the option for “Install Updates” and your television will turn off. The updating process will take up a few minutes to complete.
Having any issue while updating Amazon FireStick?
Once the update installation gets completed, your Fire Stick will enter the “Reboot” mode and the update will be done.
This makes Amazon Fire Stick a fun and feasible way to add on to the entertainment factor to your home and get access to unlimited TV shows, music apps, movies, web series and stream almost everything that is available online.
Quick links: Contact Amazon /