If Activation Error 0xC004F211 appears after you install or update Windows 10, it means that some hardware on your Windows 10 device has changed. Since you may have recently upgraded or disabled old hardware, Windows cannot tell if the key is being used on a new device or the same one. We’ll discuss how to repair Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211 in this article. Let us check out the steps to resolve the error 0xC004F213.
Even if you have a genuine Windows 10 key, it can fail to work. The Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter should be the first thing you do. Let’s see what you can do next to repair this Windows 10 Activation Error if that doesn’t work.
While minor hardware changes do not affect activation, if you have made any significant hardware changes, such as replacing your motherboard, you will have a problem. This will be treated as new hardware by the Windows Activation system, and you will need a new license.
Activation Errors 0xC004F211, 0xC004F213 in Windows:
Microsoft does, however, make an exception. If you linked to a Microsoft account before the hardware update, you could reactivate your Windows with the same license key. It’s referred to as an Exception route by Microsoft. All you have to do now is run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to fix the issue.
CUSTOMER SERVICE UK
USA CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Quick assistance: Let us know the issue so the right representative offers relevant resolution, reminders & follow-up!
Even if you have a Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device, this approach will not work if the operating system has never been enabled.
- If you haven’t linked your Microsoft Account to your Windows 10 machine before making a significant hardware upgrade, you’ll have to buy a new license.
- Select the Start button> Settings > Update & Security > Activation, and then Go to Microsoft Store to buy a new Windows license.
- Return to Update & Security > Activation, then select the Change product key after receiving your new license. Your Windows will be automatically enabled after you update with a new key.
- After that, build a Microsoft account or connect your local account to your online account. And if the hardware changes, you won’t have to buy a new license if you have an activation problem until the device has linked the key and the account.
- IT administrators should be aware that the number of times you can reactivate Windows on your computer is restricted. If you don’t see a way to reactivate the license and a work machine, you can contact the company’s support team.
Why do people prefer #MyQuery?
Highly Rated Experts
Let us fix your issue
Can't find what you're looking for?
You can post your question in our community and get answers by the experts, or request personalized assistance.
Search similar issues posted by our community members
Already a member? Login now!
Free to use, answers from community.
Live experts: 7am – 8pm (Mon-Sat)
Quick Troubleshooting, Faster Solutions.