Why McAfee refused to refund me £85 for an unused subscription auto-renewal?
Please can I get refund money from McAfee that they took without any authorising, I have been in touch with my bank and they have advised the fraud office of your activity you must email me your response regarding this matter, you have charged me £85.00 for what I don’t even know it is on my bank statement charged from my debit card without my knowledge or authority and how did you obtain my card details as I never gave them to you I await your immediate response.
McAfee is a popular brand in Antivirus and security segment. If you’re looking for a McAfee refund please check its refund policies carefully, if you’re eligible and qualify the criteria you’ll get a full refund guaranteed.
McAfee Refund Reminder:
- Request within 30 days
- If charged for auto-renewal then you should make a request within 60 days from the date you were charged.
- No Partial refunds- Get a full refund.
- Monthly users are not eligible for a refund.
- Annual subscriptions can only claim a full refund.
- If you have purchased from a retail store and wish to get a refund isn’t possible.
I didn’t know that they were charging me for continuously 4 years. I got charged around £350 in recent years and requested a refund but they denied and just refunded for this year only. I don’t have even that email address and never used except first year.