McAfee is one of the famous antiviruses in the market. There are varieties of ways to uninstall McAfee antivirus from your computer system. You may uninstall McAfee antivirus for migrating to new endpoint security or maybe system maintenance purposes.
How to remove the McAfee antivirus tool?
You can use a tool called Endpoint Upgrade Assistant tool to remove the McAfee antivirus program from your computer system. Get support for mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate product key by professional experts.
MyQuery is all-in-one customer service provider to help you best available resourses to get your query resolved with our expert partners.
Let us direct you to the ‘RIGHT EXPERTS’.
Learn McAfee endpoint removal tool Step by Step Guide
How to use the McAfee EPR tool?
- This Endpoint Product Removal tool is readily available for anyone with an active Grant number related to licensing of the product which supports the EPR tool
- Open the McAfee antivirus official website and login McAfee with the grant number and email address
- Search for Endpoint Product Removal and download the latest version of the Endpoint Product Removal Tool
- Open the EPR tool with administrator credentials and Run the EPR tool
- Don’t run the EPR tool from any shared network; it should be executed from the local machine only
Using Windows apps and features option for windows 10
- Using windows apps and features option, you can still remove the McAfee antivirus program from your system.
- Open the search bar and type frmlnst.exe and click the enter button.
- Open the file location and open the windows PowerShell using administrator credentials
- In power shell window type the: .\FrmInst.exe /force uninstall (case-sensitive) and click the enter
- Click the OK button, and this will launch the removal tool
Once it is completed, close the window. If still you’re facing any problem please contact our customer support team.